Next Generation Utility Solutions
PrimeLine Utility Services is a leading provider of construction, maintenance and design solutions for the electric, gas and telecommunication industries. Our customers range from municipalities and cooperatives to large investor-owned utilities, telecommunication companies, and commercial and industrial firms.
With our extensive technical capabilities and vast equipment fleet, we deliver unprecedented customer service and value. PrimeLine encompasses over 50 facilities and more than 3,000 employees located across its eight subsidiaries—and we continue to grow. Our subsidiaries share expertise, technology and equipment while working locally to enable highly responsive services in their specific markets. We obsess over meeting customer schedules and budgets without compromising safety and quality.
Whether it’s helping utilities maximize their existing infrastructures, assisting in emergency response efforts, or creating a roadmap for growth, PrimeLine excels at managing the most complex and challenging projects.
PrimeLine is wholly-subsidiary owned of Vinci Energies, a worldwide leader in design, construction, and maintenance of energy efficient, networked infrastructure. Vinci Energies is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vinci, SA, the largest construction company in the world. Their backing provides the financial strength and expertise to enable PrimeLine to provide our customers with the best solutions, technology and equipment available.
Setting the Industry Standard for Safety
At PrimeLine Utility Services, safety is paramount. The goal is zero accidents and injuries, a standard we strive to meet every day, on every job site. Our companies incorporate safety best practices into everything they do. Practices are shared across the broader organization to ensure all projects are performed safely, and we continually look for ways to improve safety via our processes and equipment.
From our pre-employment safety education and training workshops, to daily toolbox talks on the jobsite, to giving each employee “Stop Work Authority”, our objective is to empower our people with the tools and training required to exceed our customers’ and industry expectations of safety.
Corporate Ethics & Compliance
Our People Are the Backbone of the PrimeLine Legacy
The corporate ethics and compliance code is an important tool for preserving our corporate culture and core values.
Who We Serve
Our Customer Relationships Mean Everything
We are proud to work alongside these companies to help connect and power the nation.
- American Electric Power (AEP)
- Atlanta Gas Light (AGL)
- Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE)
- Beauregard Electric Co-op (BECI)
- Brazos Electric Cooperative
- Brunswick Electric
- Central Electric
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric
- Central Louisiana Electric Company (CLECO)
- Central Maine Power
- Connecticut Natural Gas
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York (Con Edison)
- Consumers Energy
- CPS Energy
- Delmarva Power
- Dominion Resources
- Duke Energy
- Georgia Transmission
- Iroquois Pipeline Operating Company (Iroquois)
- Kentucky Utilities (KU)
- Louisville Gas & Electric Company (LG&E)
- MarkWest Liberty Midstream & Resources
- Meede County RECC
- National Grid
- New York State Electric and Gas Corporation (NYSEG)
- Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative (NOVEC)
- Orange & Rockland Utilities
- Potomac Electric Power Company (PEPCO)
- PPL Corporation (Pennsylvania Power & Light or PP&L)
- Progress Energy
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSE&G)
- Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Rochester Gas & Electric (RG&E)
- Santee Cooper
- SCANA Energy
- South Jersey Gas
- Southern Company
- Southern Connecticut Gas
- Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative (SMECO)
- Southside Electric Cooperative
- UGI Utilities
- United Illuminating Company (UI)
- Washington Gas
- Yankee Gas Services Company
- American Tower
- Arcadia Tower
- Battery Corp
- Cincinnati Bell
- Crown Castle Corporation
- Ericsson, Inc.
- Fibertech Networks
- Owen Electric
- Time Warner Cable
- Verizon Wireless
- Zayo Group
Commercial and Industrial Clients
PrimeLine subsidiaries provide services to a host of commercial and industrial customers throughout North America